ENGAGE Your Portfolio!

rssI hope that by this point you are getting familiar with your custom portfolio! It took me about two years at Wesleyan to realize it, but your custom portfolio is a place where you can really tailor the information you receive to your interests.

All portfolios have pre-set Wesleyan-affiliated blogs already loaded on to your custom portfolio. It has been quite some time since I saw my first custom portfolio, but I think the common pre-loaded blogs include your class blog, the Wesleyan Student Assembly bog, and the ‘Orientation News and Checklist’. However you can add more RSS (blog) feeds simply by clicking the “Add Stuff” link.

Clicking through the “Add Stuff” link will bring you to a page where you can choose additional blogs to follow through the university. This blog can be followed by clicking “Engaged University” tab, and you can also add Wesleying, the Argus, and many more! Once you do this, every time you open your portfolio you will get a preview of the latest stories published! There’s no better way to stay ENGAGED.

Jelisa Adair

I am the Civic Engagement Fellow for 2013-2014. While a student at Wesleyan I double majored in Psychology and Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and completed a joint thesis during my senior year. I am interested in issues of social justice, mental health, media, and global welfare. 

Tags: