The World Learning Advancing Leaders Fellowship

World_Learning_Tanksite_01

Did you go on the World Learning Semester Abroad program? If so, we have an incredible opportunity for you:

The Advancing Leaders Fellowship recognizes the ideas, talent, and vision of World Learning alumni by supporting Fellows with an award of $10,000, comprehensive training in social innovation and leadership, and a support network of mentors and peers so that fellows can implement an original social innovation project. All alumni are invited to apply. More info can be found here.

Our own Max Perel-Slater ’11 co-founder of the Maji Safi Group won this fellowship last year and would be happy to talk about the selection process or the fellowship in general. He can be reached at mperelslater@wesleyan.edu.

*UPDATE: The deadline for this fellowship has been extended until November 3rd*

Jelisa Adair

I am the Civic Engagement Fellow for 2013-2014. While a student at Wesleyan I double majored in Psychology and Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and completed a joint thesis during my senior year. I am interested in issues of social justice, mental health, media, and global welfare.