Entrepreneurs and organizations working in the social sector face complex community challenges and share a commitment to evaluate and improve the efforts that we make to create change in the community.
reSET’s newest Design Lab on Impact Thinking is designed to introduce a series of perspectives and tools which will help you think holistically about community change efforts.
Guest speakers from Connecticut’s social service sector will lead a series of presentations to help you learn about:
- an introduction to the concepts and value of impact thinking;
- new tools for developing solutions that create sustainable results;
- the innovative work that CT entrepreneurs are doing to measure what matters;
- how to navigate the rapidly changing landscape of social finance;
- how to broaden the conversation of social value to include the financial bottom line.
Featured guest speakers include:
- Rick Brush; Founder & Principal, Collective Health
- Chris Brechlin; Founder & Principal, Blueprint for a Dream
- Brian O’Shaunghnessy; Founder, Community Impact Strategies
This workshop is a great opportunity to meet others who are building sustainable solutions to social challenges, elevating the value of the programs and services they offer, and improving the results for Connecticut communities.
reSET’s Impact Thinking event will take place on January 22nd in Hartford and you can RSVP for this event here. We hope to see you there!