Become a Fossil Free Fellow with 350.org (applications due 2/21)

350-orgThe Career Center passed along this amazing paid opportunity for climate-organizing positions. Check out this message from 350.org and apply today!

Incredible campus activists,

Do you want to spend your summer continuing to fight climate change and the fossil fuel infrastructure? Apply to be a Fossil Free fellow.

Fossil Free fellows will join 350.org‘s team for the summer for a paid organizing position, either working with 350.org‘s summer teams or with some of our favorite allies in community organizations around the nation. You’ll spend about 20 hours each week getting actions training, organizing, and building relationships across the climate movement.

The fellowship runs from June 2nd through August 8th, and locations will vary. The application deadline is February 21st.

We can’t wait to see your applications, but if you have any questions about the program, feel free to shoot YJ an email:yongjung@350.org

Jelisa Adair

I am the Civic Engagement Fellow for 2013-2014. While a student at Wesleyan I double majored in Psychology and Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and completed a joint thesis during my senior year. I am interested in issues of social justice, mental health, media, and global welfare. 

Tags: