Fifth Annual Digital Wesleyan Gathering (6/18)

Screen Shot 2014-05-28 at 10.28.41 AM

Space is limited, RSVP Now

Hosted by:

Strauss Zelnick ’79 and Andrew Vogel ’95

Digital Wesleyan
Jim Friedlich ’79 P ’17, Jake Levine ’08, and Tim Devane ’09

Wesleyan takes pride in sending graduates to all corners of business, the arts and sciences, and academics. Join us as we celebrate one industry where Wesleyan’s influence is emerging unparalleled: Digital Media.

Wesleyan graduates lead the industry as investors, including venture capitalists Union Square Ventures, and RRE Ventures, Red Sea Ventures, and the private equity partnership of ZelnickMedia. Wesleyan can be proud of innovative new media startups like betaworks, Electric Objects, Funzio, Lua Technologies, and Unigo — companies that are pushing the boundaries of traditional media. The Wesleyan community consistently demonstrates leadership in an industry in which creativity and innovation are at a premium.

Jelisa Adair

I am the Civic Engagement Fellow for 2013-2014. While a student at Wesleyan I double majored in Psychology and Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and completed a joint thesis during my senior year. I am interested in issues of social justice, mental health, media, and global welfare.