Rebecca Friendly ’11 writes from California with this message:
I am more than halfway done with my first semester of grad school at the USC Marshall School of Business where I am getting a Master of Science in Social Entrepreneurship. I am really enjoying the program and have a great group of classmates. I’m helping the program reach out to potential applicants for next year and to encourage people to attend the upcoming info sessions (http://www.marshall.usc.edu/msse/infosessions). It would be great if you could tell students or graduates about this opportunity.
Info sessions will take place as follows (all times Pacific):
- November 20, 2014, 6:30 PM – At USC
- December 2, 2014, 10:00 AM – Online
- December 10, 2014, 6:30 PM – At USC
- January 8, 2015, 6:30 PM – At USC
- February 2, 2015, 12:00PM – Online