The WSA and Information Technology Services are seeking a responsible and accountable self-starter to serve as the WSA OrgSync Support Intern for the fall semester, or until given projects are completed. The pay rate is $10/hour for approximately 3-5 hours per week. Work-study eligible students are preferred, but anyone can apply!
OrgSync serves as a focal point and networking site for student groups and community members, and we are in need of an intern to complete several tech-related and promotional tasks.
- Working with OrgSync’s web builder tool and creating the public face of the University’s OrgSync site
- Enhancing the quality of mass messaging
- Rebranding the Wesleyan OrgSync login page
- Working on public relations, encouraging more extensive student use of the web service
The intern would work with:
- OrgSync support staff
- The Chair of the Community Committee (CoCo) of the WSA
- A member of ITS, under supervision of the WSA Office
- The Office of Admission, ensuring that student life is accurately portrayed to prospective students
The ideal candidate would have some technical/programming or design skills and be:
- Detail-oriented, able to document all progress made
- Dedicated to reshaping student group communication at Wesleyan
- Willing to work independently
The intern should be able to commit 3-5 hours per week. Please email Lizzie Shackney at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.