A few great opportunities at the Green Street Teaching and Learning Center that’ll make you wish you were a kid again:
Girls in Science Summer Camp with Wesleyan Professors Erika Taylor, Christina Othon, and Ruth Johnson
- Open to girls going into Grades 4, 5, and 6
- August 3 – 7, 2015
- 8:30am – 4:00pm daily with breakfast and lunch included
- Science Showcase for Family and Friends on Friday, August 7th at 4:30pm
- $350 for the week, scholarships available for free lunch students
- Application deadline June 30, 2015 – spaces are limited.
- Details and application can be found here.
Discovery AfterSchool Fall Classes
- September 14 – December 11, 2015
- For Grades 1 – 5, Classes run Monday-Friday from 4:15 to 5:15 PM with an optional homework help period available Monday – Thursday from 5:15 to 5:45 PM.
- For Grades 6 – 8, the Wesleyan Bound class is offered on Fridays from 3:15 to 5:15 PM.
- Classes taught by professional teaching artists and Wesleyan students
- Take one to five classes a week
- Details, class descriptions, and registration forms can be found here.
- There is a 50% discount available for AfterSchool classes for Wesleyan affiliates!