Attention Wesleyan graduates! This just in from Faye Phillips ’13:
The NYCDOE’s Office of Interschool Collaborative Learning (OICL) aims to build the capacity of school communities within a focus area by providing structured, supportive opportunities for interschool collaboration, tailored coaching, leadership development, resource sharing, and constructive feedback. These opportunities are administered through OICL’s three innovative programs: Learning Partners, Middle School Quality Initiative and Showcase Schools.
We are looking for:
- Learning Partners District-Charter Collaborative Program Manager to support with strategic planning, operations, budgeting, communications, and evaluation work.
- Learning Partners Facilitator to provide high-level support to partnership school principals and teams in the planning, development, and implementation of program activities.
- Middle School Quality Initiative Special Education Coach to support the effectiveness of teachers and collaborative teacher teams in the implementation of the MSQI Literacy Framework.
- Showcase Program Facilitator to lead professional learning for educators citywide, while working with a portfolio of schools to share promising practices around specific areas of practice.
- Showcase Evaluation Project Associate to support with communications, project management, and collecting and organizing data.
You will find more specific descriptions of these positions in the linked JDs. If you or someone you know is interested, please send your resume and cover letter to Seth Lemerman at email@example.com and CC Faye Phillips (FPhillips2@schools.nyc.gov) so they know how you heard about the position. Our office accepts resumes on a rolling basis.