Join the Wesleyan University community, along with dozens of community members, organizations, businesses and institutions, in making sure local families have a great Thanksgiving meal.
Together, we gather the supplies to fill food baskets for about 1000 local families.
- Donate stuffing or gravy from now until November 21st.
- Drop off at the Jewett Center for Community Partnerships, Allbritton 322
- We can also come pick up from you! Email Diana to schedule a pickup.
- Donate your time and help us fill fill baskets on Monday, November 25th.
- Sign up for a shift HERE!
- While we work on this project during the Thanksgiving season, food insecurity is a year-round issue in our community. Please consider engaging in these year-round efforts:
- Volunteer at or donate to the Amazing Grace Food Pantry or St. Vincent de Paul Soup Kitchen
- Contribute to our local United Way
- Collaborate with, or attend events hosted by any of Wesleyan student groups working on food insecurity such as:
- Food Rescue
- Bread Salvage