Date(s) - 03/23/2016
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Overland is hiring exceptional college students to lead summer programs. We offer hiking, biking, service, language, leadership, field studies and writing programs to students in grades 4-12. Program locations in include: New England, Nova Scotia, Blue Ridge, Western US and Pacific Coast, Canadian Rockies and Montana, Alaska, Costa Rica, Ecuador & the Galapagos, Patagonia, Tanzania, Thailand and Europe. Our staff of 200 leaders and support staff spend 10 days training and 6 weeks leading or supporting programs. We are looking for Wesleyan students who are responsible, fun, dynamic and love working with kids.
Applications close on April 11. You can apply online– you will need to include a resume and three references.
Dates of Employment
- Leader training for all staff—first year and veterans—begins in mid-June in Williamstown, Massachusetts.
- Leaders will finish in Williamstown on Monday, August 8, 2016.
Leader Compensation Includes
- Salary ($1800 for first year leaders; returning leaders receive raises for each additional summer)
- All Program Expenses (transportation and flights from our base in Williamstown to the trip start and end locations, all accommodations, all meals, all activities)
- Pro Deals (Trek, Cannondale, Kelty, Sierra Designs, Patagonia, Prana, Reef, Smartwool, Smith and The North Face)
- Reimbursements (partial reimbursements for first aid certifications and travel expenses to and from leader training in Williamstown)
Find the complete job description here.