Audition for Oddfellows and CHP’s OLIVER!

Branson_OliverMaybe you have noticed the relatively low number of musicals being produced through Second Stage this semester. Maybe you are already in several a cappella groups and still need another outlet for performance. Or maybe you just want an excuse to get off campus for a few hours a week. No matter your motivation, we encourage all those interested in musical theater to audition for Oddfellows and Connecticut Heritage Productions’ OLIVER!

This production is taking the opportunity to bring community members across generations together through theater and they are auditioning for both teen and adult roles. Auditions will take place at Oddfellows Playhouse from 7pm – 9pm on Monday September 16th and Wednesday September 18th.  Teens and Adults from all backgrounds are encouraged to audition.

Jelisa Adair

I am the Civic Engagement Fellow for 2013-2014. While a student at Wesleyan I double majored in Psychology and Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and completed a joint thesis during my senior year. I am interested in issues of social justice, mental health, media, and global welfare.