Wesleyan Consulting Group Information Session

‘Tis the season for information sessions! We were contacted by the Wesleyan Consulting Group to advertise for their information session tomorrow, September 13 from 4:00-5:00p in PAC 001. From their flier:

The Wesleyan Consulting Group (WCG) is a student-run, pro-bono consulting organization comprised of and staffed by Wesleyan undergraduates who undertake strategy and operations consulting projects for small businesses, startups, and nonprofit organizations in the Middletown area.

The principle aim of WCG is to create mutually beneficial relationships between Wesleyan students and the greater Middletown community. We hope to promote civic engagement that has a positive impact on the local community and abroad. 

Jelisa Adair

I am the Civic Engagement Fellow for 2013-2014. While a student at Wesleyan I double majored in Psychology and Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and completed a joint thesis during my senior year. I am interested in issues of social justice, mental health, media, and global welfare. 

Tags: