Young People For 2014-2015 (Apply by 2/7)

yp4-fullThe amazing Gabriella De Golia ’13 brought us news of this amazing opportunity, apply before it’s too late:

Young People For (YP4) is currently recruiting for it’s 2014-2015 Fellowship class and is looking for young change-makers to apply to our program! We are a year-long leadership development program that helps a diverse set of young leaders turn their idealism into actions that advance social justice and create lasting change on their campuses and in their communities. YP4 develops Fellows’ leadership capacity and strategic thinking through a capstone project—a Blueprint for Social Justice—and offers opportunities to organize and network with other young people and partner organizations creating change across the country.

If you are interested in applying for the program, please complete our short application by midnight on Friday, February 7th 2014!

Jelisa Adair

I am the Civic Engagement Fellow for 2013-2014. While a student at Wesleyan I double majored in Psychology and Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and completed a joint thesis during my senior year. I am interested in issues of social justice, mental health, media, and global welfare.