PCSE Advisory Board member Peter Frank ’11 shared this message from a friend of his. If any Wes NYC people are interested in these positions, Peter would be happy to put you in touch. You can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My organization, the International Rescue Committee, is recruiting for a number of incredibly interesting positions related to strategy and innovation work.
The IRC helps people whose lives and livelihood are shattered by conflict and disaster to survive, recover and gain control of their future. We defined a new strategic mission and vision to extend IRC’s thought leadership and operational leadership in the humanitarian sector.
- Strategic Projects Advisor or Associate: Essentially an internal management consultancy that drives forward IRC’s new strategy
- Project Manager, Evidence to Action: Driving our evidence based programmatic strategy.
- R&D Associate Director of Fundraising. Responsible for securing funding for the R&D core team and innovative R&D projects, mostly interfacing with private sector donors.
- Chief Innovation Officer: Lead the R&D unit and report to an external R&D board and David. He/she will provide the strategic direction of the R&D lab and drive partnership and fundraising
- R&D Tech Innovation Lead. Infuse technology into R&D projects.
- R&D Idea Pipeline Lead. Lead the identification of potential R&D project ideas and translating such ideas into a full blown R&D project.