Cynthia Jaggi ’00 on Practical Idealists and Impact Portfolios

Cynthia 2013-81 - Version 2We were recently contacted by Cynthia Jaggi ’00 (CEO and founder of Gatherwell) via the alum listserve about some interesting opportunities for both alums and students.  Here is an excerpt from her email:

I’ve started a Facebook group for Practical Idealists to get resources, connections and to collaborate. Got some great conversations going already. Would love to have more Wes folks: http://www.facebook.com/groups/askthewell
Also, I’m working on a piece for idealist on a concept for Impact Portfolios – like art portfolios, only showcasing your impact. A member of the Facebook group decided to issue a challenge for people to sketch out what they would include in their impact portfolios by Halloween and share on Twitter or Instagram with the #impactportfolio  – would love to get Wes folks involved in this too! Here’s a post on how to (simply) get involved
If you would like to get these updates yourself, sign up for Weschat, Wesleyan’s alumni email discussion list. To get more information about Weschat or to sign up, visit their website here.
Want to learn more about Cynthia Jaggi ’00 and impact investing? Check out our earlier blog post here.

Jelisa Adair

I am the Civic Engagement Fellow for 2013-2014. While a student at Wesleyan I double majored in Psychology and Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and completed a joint thesis during my senior year. I am interested in issues of social justice, mental health, media, and global welfare.