Apply to be the next Wesleyan Civic Engagement Fellow (applications due 3/26)

EngagebaselogorectangleReporting to the Director of the Center for Community Partnerships the Civic Engagement Fellow will work closely with staff and offices across campus, including the Allbritton Center for the Study of Public Life and the Patricelli Center for Social Entrepreneurship, to engage students and support faculty in civic engagement endeavors.

This one-year fellowship provides support for civic engagement activities on Wesleyan’s campus. We are seeking a team player, eager to take on projects that support civic engagement and add to his/her own professional experience. The position starts in July (exact date is flexible) and runs for 12 months.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact Jelisa Adair. To apply, visit the Civic Engagement Fellow post on Wesleyan’s Human Resources site. We look forward to reading your applications!

Jelisa Adair

I am the Civic Engagement Fellow for 2013-2014. While a student at Wesleyan I double majored in Psychology and Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and completed a joint thesis during my senior year. I am interested in issues of social justice, mental health, media, and global welfare.