Global Health University offers free webinars with leading experts in global health and social entrepreneurship.
Learn from leading experts about a career in global health. The webinar will include guidance and advice from eight panelists, as well as ample opportunity to ask the speakers questions about their careers and their suggestions for students and professionals. Learn what skills and experiences are best for a career in global health, what employers are looking for, entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship in global health, the depth and breadth of global health opportunities, and more. This webinar is ideal for students and professionals interested in global health, as well as university advisors and faculty.
Day and Time: Wednesday, February 26, 4-5pm Eastern Time
- Brian Heuser, Ed.D., M.T.S., Assistant Professor of the Practice, Department of Leadership, Policy & Organizations, Vanderbilt Peabody College; Affiliated Faculty, Vanderbilt Institute of Global Health
- Douglas Heimburger, M.D., M.S., Professor of Medicine, Associate Director, Vanderbilt Institute for Global Health
- Vanessa Kerry, Chief Executive Officer, Seed Global Health
- Charlie MacCormack, PhD, President Emeritus at Save the Children
- Marie Martin, M.Ed., Assistant Director, International Programs, Vanderbilt Institute for Global Health
- Troy Moon, M.D., M.P.H., Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Division of Infectious Diseases, Vanderbilt Institute of Global Health
- Dayle Savage, Ed.D., Assistant Professor of the Practice in Leadership & Organizations; Director, Peabody Career Services, Department of Leadership, Policy & Organizations, Vanderbilt Peabody College
- Richard Skolnik, MPA, Lecturer, Department of Health Policy and Management, Yale School of Public Health; Author, “Essentials of Global Health/Global Health 101”
RSVP Required: Attendance at the free webinar on February 26th requires advanced RSVP by February 24. To RSVP, visit the Unite for Sight website.